This wiki is being considered for deletion due to inactivity. If you have any objections, please comment on the community portal.
To create a timetable from a station or track switch, click on a station or track switch to open the Timetables menu. In stations you can also switch between 'Information' (station information) and 'Timetables' (menu for setting up timetables).
Configuring a station[edit | edit source]
You can set up timetables for stations either via the 'Direction of departure' or the 'Operation mode'.
Direction Of Departure[edit | edit source]
The direction from which a train enters a station determines the direction in which it will leave.
- Straight ahead: The trains will continue in the same direction.
- Reverse: The train will reverse and return the way it came.
Operation Mode[edit | edit source]
The train that arrives at a station determines the settings for the next departure.
- Stop: Use this slider to set the amount of time a train will wait at the station.
- Time of departure: Use this slider to set the train's time of departure. You can also specify the period after which the next train is to leave.
- Passing through: The train will not stop at the station.
- Waiting for arrivals: The train will leave after another train has arrived at another platform.
- Wait for train coming from the opposite direction: The train will leave only after a train coming from the opposite direction has passed (wait for arrival and departure).
- Wait for passing train: The train will leave only after a train going in the same direction has passed (wait for its arrival and departure).
- Individual departure times: You can define all departure times any way you like. (Note: This option is only available if you checked the box 'Apply individual departure times')